The Black Spot by Count Klows, Inspired by Industrial
2022.01.28 13:46 Riskfaith The Black Spot by Count Klows, Inspired by Industrial
2022.01.28 13:46 qualityonlinemedia Is President Biden A Good Christian Role Model?
submitted by qualityonlinemedia to advertiseyoutube [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 freewayoverpass Looking for advice: I’ve contacted the seller a couple of times about shipping number and updates, and it says they’ve been online every day but no response.. should I start a dispute through Depop, or keep waiting?
2022.01.28 13:46 crashlevin Where can I find a high quality download of Matisse's "Blue nude with hair in the wind"?
I'm having a hard time finding a good quality download of this piece. Does anyone know where I might find it?
submitted by crashlevin to EtsySellers [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 Wolfy-Gamer-721-YT My group 935 tattoo
2022.01.28 13:46 joosth3 Players needed to solve puzzles and help advance cancer research
2022.01.28 13:46 Exe_5154 Big Project
This project is looks so innovative and impactful, happy to take participate in such huge project.
nagakingdom submitted by Exe_5154 to nagakingdom [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 chill_geek_boy [21M] looking for some lose weight buddies.
Basically, I have gained a lot of weight in this epidemic and I want to lose it but I am a type of guy who loses motivation really quickly. So I need a buddy who can tell me to get my ass up and run. I can do the same for you too. Hit me up and lets lose that belly.
submitted by chill_geek_boy to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 ni-com The largest metal structure, and the world's third largest structure in the world until 1988 was the base of an oil rig
2022.01.28 13:46 Miss_Booga Oil tank not installed to regulations
Am based in UK & in process of buying a house and the boiler service report lists that the current oil tank isn't installed to regulations - I think its because its non-bundled possibly but am not sure. Does anyone know if this site https://www.theheatinghub.co.uk/oil-tank-replacement-regulations-guide is correct and it won't be mandatory for me to upgrade the existing tank / install a new one if i wish to continue using the current heating system?
submitted by Miss_Booga to Plumbing [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 whatevereverever3 Vilken är er favorit dubbel stycksak?
Japp, fransk nougat, dajm eller vilken?
submitted by whatevereverever3 to sweden [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 nukawolf Question about Pure Faintstone
Is it possible to get the pure faintstone from the follower in New Game +? She never gave it to me in the first place, and I have been farming the shamans for like 3 hours with pbwt. Love this game, but so damn sick of farming the same three guys over and over.
submitted by nukawolf to demonssouls [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 051YM_LamarJackson Millz 🔒, Fathead 🕊️, Priboy, Oochie, T-Lowe, Lil Mick 🔒 [051YM]
2022.01.28 13:46 Acrobatic_Try2435 What do typical total bottoms desire from tops ?
submitted by Acrobatic_Try2435 to askgaybros [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 Samurailaronkes Did I hear CIVAMA?
Saturday, January 29th 2022
15.30 CET in our Main Telegram https://t.me/civsettlers
With our co-founder Sator
Join us for updates and the plans for the (r)evolution of our CIVILIZATION!
submitted by Samurailaronkes to civfund [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 Magickandy8 Monstera from 1960
2022.01.28 13:46 Lestrp If The Losers Lost Who Would You Vote out
submitted by Lestrp to BattleForDreamIsland [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 WorgRider First look at Retro Carded Classified Baroness.
2022.01.28 13:46 gadgaurd Is it safe to say that yearning for death daily is a sign of depression?
I feel like the answer is a fairly obvious "yes" but I'm not a psychiatrist, so.
submitted by gadgaurd to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 philza Lost a hard drive with part of my TV shows. After re-adding them from a backup to PLEX the history is gone?
Weird situation, maybe you can help me out:
- I lost a hard drive this week.
- Some of my TV Shows were on that drive.
- I bought a new drive and added the lost shows from my backup.
- In Tautulli these Shows now have no history at all.
Is there any way to get the history back?
submitted by philza
to Tautulli [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 PurismCustomer An Amateur's Librem 14 Review
- Ordered Jul 2020 (pre-order)
- Shipped Mar 2021
- Added aftermarket RAM/1TB SSD
- 2014 Dell Latitude E6230 i5 with Ubuntu
- International business traveler desiring physical killswitches and Librem Key
- Not a Luddite, not an early adopter
- Linux amateur
- I wanted a Linux-based machine with physical security. Was reluctantly willing to try a more complicated OS. I want Ubuntu with the physical security, but realize that's not an option.
The Bad (tolerable issues):
- The physical security works. Killswitches actually physical kill the network card, webcam, etc. Updates require password signatures to verify changes. You can identify BIOS-level tampering.
- Screen quality is good. Low glare.
- Ports - USB-A/C, HDMI, and can charge via USB-C. Plenty of ports.
The Ugly (deep breath):
- The right shift key. For all that's holy...It's small and placed oddly. Every time you swing a finger over there to hit it you're going to get a "page up" key instead.
- The Librem Key is supposed to blink green for good and red for bad. Well, on their docs page it says this: "The red LED is not only used to warn about firmware tampering, but is also used to show activity whenever the Librem Key is accessed." This is annoying. Green is good....red is bad.
- Speakers are awful. Worse than my cell phone. I'm okay with them spending their time and money on the security issues instead, though.
- Literally everything is more difficult. Nothing is plug-and-play. Again, that's the trade off with security, but having zero proprietary software makes everything a chore.
- Overall build quality is garbage. Flimsy lid. More to follow, but unimpressed with the fit and finish. This would be tolerable for the security gains, but....
- Keyboard - Keys have excess travel, are mushy, and frequently don't register. Every third or fourth key is missed and I'm CONSTANTLY retyping everything. Almost unusable.
- Mousepad - frequently "stalls." I have to randomly swipe and tap to get it to track again.
- CMOS Battery Failure - The battery drains quickly when hibernating. When the battery is completely drained the system clock resets to the 1970s and I have to manually set the time to start the computer.
- Screen Flicker - The screen will start flickering at random times and non-repeatable lid tilts. 100% random. Can verify I don't have epilepsy, however.
- USB ports - The left USB-A will only accept my Librem Key. No other devices will connect. Both USB-C ports will charge electronics plugged into it, but neither USB-C port will transfer data. Only the right USB-A is fully functional.
- Unknown - Will not print. Whether WiFi or physically connected, the computer will recognize the printescanner, but not print. Things in my home not having this issue: Windows Machines, iPad, Samsung Tab A, Samsung S9, Pixel with GrapheneOS, Ubuntu machine.
- Customer Service - I finally reached out to CS in Aug 21. Initially, I was willing to accept that new patches were needed, new skills needed to be learned, etc. At some point, however, enough is enough.
I listed all the above problems (most of them, anyway. More problems arose after our initial email) in an email to customer service. Mr. Mladen Pejakovic, a manager, responded quickly and began addressing my issues. That said:
The process breaks down.
- He suggested the screen flicker was from EMI from other devices like my cell phone. Say what?! I followed his troubleshooting steps, but we never got beyond that first item. He mentioned sending it in for replacement/maintenance, but I was working overseas and didn't have the ability to. They needed to see what was wrong with it. Fair enough.
- Once I got back to the US, I reached out again to finish up this process and report the new problems. Once again, he offered to have Purism take a look at it. Fair enough.
- Considering the physical and encryption security on this laptop, it's not as simple as "just send it in." I really didn't want to mess with the GPG or Librem key to facilitate that, but maybe that's what's needed.
While thinking about whether I wanted a refund/replacement/whatever, I started doing a little research and noticed that many others were having the same problems with build quality, keyboard issues, mouse issues, battery issues. Instead of just saying, "Sir, we're having a few QC issues and we're working on it," I got the "Oh, weird?! You're having problems?!"
Purism is expecting me to believe a manager doesn't know about the complaints? This feels dishonest. I 100% can accept rushing parts during a supply chain crisis, new tech requiring EC updates, etc. What I can't abide is knowing there's an issue and then slow-rolling me.
If Purism had told me "Yup, having issues. You're not the only one and we're working on solutions" I'd still be patiently supporting the company.
I've reached out to Kyle Rankin to escalate the matter. Where we're at now
Who this computer is for:
- I've requested a replacement L14 with a detailed explanation of what's been updated/fixed/whatever and why I won't have these problems again.
- If not, I've requested a full refund (not holding out for that reading everyone's Librem 5 stories)
- Lastly, turn it into a desktop by adding a screen, keyboard, mouse. But, that's a $2000 desktop with comparatively poor performance and physical security that doesn't really matter anymore.
- Full disclosure: Three days ago, I rage quit while trying to type a work document, hit the keyboard, and bent the frame a little. Kinda over this experiment.
- Early adopters willing to spend extra time using a quirky, labor-intensive OS.
- People who like beta runs and tinkering
- Advanced linux users
- People willing to sacrifice a good amount of usability for physical security
- A good friend of mine runs Qubes and loves his. No hardware/software issues so YMMV.
I really want to support Purism and the community. Like most people who despise software bloat, spyware, etc, I want to move into an alternative. That said, this ain't it...yet. Perhaps future versions will correct the above issues? Likely. Right now, those killswitches and Librem Key are requiring one hell of a trade-off in usability and reliability.
I'm willing to be wrong and willing to accept I suck at this. As an admitted amateur, this was an experiment.
My last takeaway: I jumped onto my girlfriend's Lenovo Windows machine to mess with Adobe. I was SHOCKED by the quality difference. $650 buys a tight, refined keyboard. Sturdy lid holding up a reversible touch screen. Everything works. Speakers don't suck. After dealing with my L14 for 6 months, I'd forgotten what quality looks like.
Man, Purism needs to step this up. I want this to work.
submitted by PurismCustomer
to Purism [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 KaptinKeos At work still stuck in boy mode. No makeup.
submitted by KaptinKeos to TransLater [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 justaguyjoshua I feel like Nintendo has the best marketing strategy: keep their most popular games in short supply so they can charge full price for a 5 year old game. Or better yet: charge full price for a 10 year old game that you already bought for an older system.
2022.01.28 13:46 GreatGamer77 🔥 Feint Boosting 🥳 SEASON 12 🥳 Any Rank (Iron - Challenger), ANY REGION | DuoQ | Coaching | Streaming | TFT
Link to the group: https://discord.gg/hYakTzKz3k
Owner: QsA Feint#8588
We offer TOP quality Boosting services [League of Legends, TFT], done by professional and experienced Master ~ Challenger boosters.
✅ CHEAP, QUICK, CLEAN jobs only
✅ ALL REGIONS AVAILABLE
✅ Everything Included: DuoQ, Streaming, VPN, OfflineMode
✅ Well-Vouched - perfect reputation - 100% positive reviews
Coaching Sessions - Grandmaster ~ Challenger professional coaches:
pre-game knowledge: (champ select + loading screen)
in-game Macro (theoretical) + Micro (mechanical)
post-game we go over all the mistakes in replay
at the end of the session you will get everything summarized in a notepad
Reddit Vouch Threads:
submitted by GreatGamer77 to Lolboosting [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 13:46 RecordingGrand9027 HELP ME GET ON THE RADIO
submitted by RecordingGrand9027 to Music [link] [comments]